A good place for a good christmas dinner?

I know I've left this late, but does anyone have any tips on any places that make a good quality christmas dinner? I don't mind paying more if it's an 'all you can eat, all you can drink' hotel, but all suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance, and merry christmas! God bless us, every one!

butlersrevenge wrote:

I know I've left this late, but does anyone have any tips on any places that make a good quality christmas dinner? I don't mind paying more if it's an 'all you can eat, all you can drink' hotel, but all suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance, and merry christmas! God bless us, every one!

There was just a thread on this here on EB that had some recommendations:  The Great Christmas Buffet Thread

http://www.carlswebgraphics.com/christmas/God-Bless-Us-Everyone-1.jpg

Thanks, I did see that but it's a bit thin for ideas. I was, some would say naively, hoping for a christmas miracle and some great last-minute suggestions...

butlersrevenge wrote:

Thanks, I did see that but it's a bit thin for ideas. I was, some would say naively, hoping for a christmas miracle and some great last-minute suggestions...

Well, Christmas isn't really celebrated much in popular culture aside from the commercialization aspect.  So the dinner bit isn't much of a focus.  You might try the hotels nearest you since they cater to foreigners.  Otherwise hit the Backpacker's area...

here's 's a few ideas:

http://www.saigontourist.hochiminhcity. … asp?id=793

We're having a tiệc lớn at home, probably going to be mostly Vietnamese, invite in a few neighbors.  We're not big on the Xmas stuff, I've never put up a tree or lights.  Eating, now, that's different.  I don't think there would be any hotels in CT that would do up a big western feast, there just isn't that much of a western presence here.

The Legends Hotel put on a great Thanksgiving meal, and is doing the same for Christmas. Most of the big hotels are doing the same. Myself I'm going to the Carvelle Hotel. They have a greta menu, but it is overbooked now. I did check out the Intercontinental. They have a fixed menu and it was not very good at all...I was turned off by the turkey ROLL.
The Hyatt has a good one , but a  it is a bit pricey, at just about $100 a head