Final exit

Hi, i have a flight tomorrow Riyadh to Manila and it is a Final Exit. My passport will expire on January 20, 2014. I am worried because i am not sure if they are strict with the 6 month validity rule of passport and does it apply also for Final Exits and for those returning to your home country. I just want to ask also if I need to get through or pass the immigration for checking or no need? Thanks a lot I hope someone could respond to me ASAP. Tomorrow is my flight. Happy holidays!

Hello Kabayan, Actually your passport is valid at the moment, and you're going tomorrow .

Even if your passport has more than 6 months validity, the destination country has the right to deny your entry for whatever reason they can find. The 6 months is only a guide but I guess that is the minimum that you need to comply.
Good Luck !!! :top:

Thank you so much Sir for your kind reply. But one more thing Sir, are you trying to say that i will encounter no problem here in king khaled airport instead i will encounter a lot in our own country??? Hehehe. Because what i am worried about is at first from here in the kingdom if they will let me travel or not? Thanks again. :)

Al Queen wrote:

Thank you so much Sir for your kind reply. But one more thing Sir, are you trying to say that i will encounter no problem here in king khaled airport instead i will encounter a lot in our own country??? Hehehe. Because what i am worried about is at first from here in the kingdom if they will let me travel or not? Thanks again. :)

Riyadh Airport guys will let you travel on the final exit visa.
And upon reaching home country, what can they do? Can you send you back to KSA to renew passport? :P

Hi, yes i hope they will let me travel with that passport because it is still valid. That's what i want! Hehe. Thank you sir!

What i am worried about is that my passport is valid less than 6 months. It will expire within 1 month or less, january 20, 2014 and my flight is tomorrow. I hope king khaled airport is not strict with that 6 month validity rule of passports since i am for final exit already and besides i'm going back to my own country. :)

If you are a citizen of Philippines then you can enter your country no matter the validity of the passport, but upon your arrival it should be valid until that day. But if you are travelling to any other country or want to transit, then your passport need ot be valid for 6 months.
For final exit or Exit reentry they dont care how many months your passport is valid. they just let you gonna leave.
Upon arrival again in saudi your passport need to be valid for 6 months.
These are just simple rules need to follow. You dont need to worry, you can just travel back to your country now. Have a nice and safe journey.

Yehey! Thank you so much Sir! I am so happy for your reply, i was relieved from worrying! Hehe. 😊👍 God Bless! Happy holidays

No problem, you can go in peace  :)

Sir, i also worry a lot about my passport validity. I will getan exit re entry visa and my flight will be this feb 2014 but my passport will expire this coming april 2014, will immigration here in riyadh airport will allow me to go? I have no more time to renew my passport here in riyadh and my plan is to renew in philippines since i will have 60 day vacation... I hope you can answer me to answer my agony...thank you very much

@Honsamba

You can leave Riyadh and renew your passport in Philippines, just make sure that you bring the old passport with you when you are returning back to Riyadh.
Once you are in Riyadh you will have to register your new passport against your Iqama for that you can ask your employers help.

Still if you are worried just give a call to your embassy and ask for their advice.

They care about the moment you will stamp your passport in the airport, they don't care about remaining.

They care about remaining time if you need to make exit-reentry, you can't make your exit-reentry valid more than expiry date of your passport, in addition you must have remaining time in your Iqama 3 months + the time you will spend outside the kingdom.

@honsamba,
As you are flying back to phil in feb, you still have enough time to renew your passport here. But if you still insist to get it done in phil, thats fine. As for your leaving they do not consider the validity of the passport, but it should not be expired. While you enter in riyadh, it should be valid for 6 months. After you get your new passport, do not forget to get your old one, coz your iqama is registered with your old passport. Incase you want to change your iqama to new passport, it would take some time and cost some money. So its ok if you can carry your both passports that would be fine. As i am also doing the same for myself.

Can anybody help me here
My passport will expire on March 10, 2015
I go for final exit on February 2, 2015 thru Dammam airport to philippines

My problem is. Can I encounter a problem in airport immigration both in Dammam and Manila?

Thank you

Hi JoshPe,

The six-month validity of passport is more strictly followed, as far as I know, to out bound travel (non returning citizens, in general).
Since you are for final exit and that your date of flight is within the period of your passport's validity, IMO that would be fine.

Just to make sure, you can call the Philippine Embassy on their numbers:
TEL 482-3559 , 482-0507, 482-1577

They are accommodating to questions, as I experienced it myself.

hi!
just need your help.
i have my exit/re-entry visa and im travelling back to philippines for my 50 days vacation this march2015, but my passport will expire on july2015.

im worried maybe from riyadh they will not allow me to travel back to philippines.
need your help pls.
thank you so much.

Happy day everyone.
I want to all off you to explain or to advice regarding my final exit here in Saudi Arabia I'm worried about of my passport will expired on April 2016 then my officially date of my exit November 2015.
Can i go back to Philippines with no trouble in the airport.

I don't know the new rules this year 2015 here in Saudi Arabia.

Please help me.
Thanks.

Hello,

My wife gave birth to our new born son, and my company have terminated me last Aug. 8, 2015. Now i ask the HR Office of my company to extend my stay for 40days so that i could process my baby for a passport, in the Phil. Embassy the processing days for new passport for new baby is 60days we have the following supporting documents like:
*Temporary Birth-Cert from the Hospital.
*Registration of Birth/Birth Cert. from MOFA Civil Affairs.
*Marriage Cert. (sealed,red ribbon and stamp by the Phil. Embassy).
*Vaccination Card.

they have advised and give a Travel Document instead of Passport for my baby. i have several questions:

1. Is it valid to use a Travel Document for my son in the Saudi Airport?
2. How is the process to get a exit/final exit visa for the Travel Documents given by the Philippine Embassy?
3. Ho much is the cost for the Visa?
4. Will these be enough for me and my baby to go home?

Passport Validity on exit visa from Dammam, KSA,

Dear Members,

I know the topic has been discussed earlier, but I couldn't find the experience of expats who successfully managed to leave to their home towns with less than 6 months of passport validity from Saudi Arabia. Can anybody share his/her experience if he/she managed to get final exit and left Saudi Arabia with say around a month or two month of passport validity with final exit. I would appreciate sincere advise from your experience. I am also having same issue with one and a half month validity of my passport while I would be leaving on final exit.

Thanks & Regards.....

Hi everyone.. im going for exit on april 8 2017.. and my passport expire on October 21 2017.. do I have to get an extension? Plz if anybody know about this plz reply.  I'm worried. Thanks

Megsabe wrote:

Hi everyone.. im going for exit on april 8 2017.. and my passport expire on October 21 2017.. do I have to get an extension? Plz if anybody know about this plz reply.  I'm worried. Thanks

No need of extension

kabayan may tanong ako pasagot naman may 2 ang exit ko mag expired passport ko july 23 wala bako magiging problema sa immigration dito sa saudi pasagot po salamat

hello god pm . im here saudi working I have problem my passport because my exiy may 2 2017 my expire passport july 23 2017  pls answer me im worried

no problem. you can leave and exit KSA with your passport.

are u sure sir u have experience here ksa this prblem

alexeludo wrote:

hello god pm . im here saudi working I have problem my passport because my exiy may 2 2017 my expire passport july 23 2017  pls answer me im worried

You can go on exit with without any problem dear..no worries...
Renew your passport later in your native place
Regards

Good Day everyone,

I will go on exit this May 1, 2017. My company already get my exit visa and plane ticket. My worry is that my passport will expire on June 27, 2017.

Can I go to exit without any problems in the Saudi immigration?

Thanks in advance.

no problem u can go without any worry

hello.. i just want to ask kung anu po nangyari sa pag process nyo. anu po hinanap nila sa airport. travel document and ??? . going for exit kz baby ko.  wla po husband ko dto. thanks

Hi everyone,

@ Jessie_jhes, please post only in english so that members can fully understand you.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Hi anyone knows how to process travel documents of new born baby if husband is on visit visa only.and also how to register my baby  Im trying to book an appoinment in moi for birth certificate of my baby but i cant proceed they just reply that my entered id is not applicable.

Respected expats,
I'm working as staff nurse in MOH, my baby was born here Saudi Arabia,and she was my husband  iqama dependent , last March 2018 I make her final exit,but I wanna bring her back to Saudi under my  iqama as a dependent ,is it possible to bring her with on arrival visa ? And the. Make iqama for her ? Or only visit visa possible? Pls reply asap.thanks

@Jen20
According to new rules if child born in Saudi Arabia ,we can make iqama under husband only ,if Ur husband visit visa means u cant make iqama, u get birth certificate from municipality where delivered in that area u can birth certificate, before to get birth certificate u get some birth certificate related papers from where u delivered then go the birth certificate issuing office ,there some agents to get the birth certificate if u pay them finish that ,then u apply passport for the baby then make her exit via jawasat.ok

Hi...good day everyone  please answer my question,

This year is 2019,  my question is, am I still be able to go for final exit with 1 to 2 months validity of my passport prior to expire?...... my plan to leave back home to philippines is by this year, thank you very for the expected answer.

Your passport validity ONLY matters if you are travelling to a country, of which, you are not a citizen (or resident) of.   In that case, entry can be denied.

Going back to your own country, you can go there with 1 day of validity left. What will they do?  deport you? or send you back to a foreign country to renew your passport from the Embassy there?  :).  It's common sense really.