Safe commute+respectable job+expat community for woman in Jeddah?ASAP

Hello everyone.. :)
Recently graduated and moving alone to work in Jeddah as assistant.I had been born in England and lived most my life there.I hear international British and American schools offer good pay.
The dilemma (question) is that my passport nationality is Lebanese(luv Lebanon though!)....Does any one know if these schools offer accommodation,"porta-cabin",etc... on "their compounds" in my special situation?? I am Eastern nationality with a Western mentality and being in a" like-minded" environment is imperative to me......along with SSafe commute to work as female in Saudi and social life for sure..
Thoughts anyone ?.....What should I do?
.Any advice on where to find such a job ,school or other ....
Thaanksss a lot for whoever... :)

I believe there are many international schools here in Jeddah and as per your short introduction, i think you can easily get a job in any of the international schools and also as part time tutor. You just need to come and search, you can many related subjects in this forum.

Regarding accommodation,  it depends on many things. Mostly they give a full package which include housing allowance and you have to search for your own housing apartment and some others not.

In the meantime, if you need any assistance from Jeddah, i am here

"female"  +  "housing allowance".   are you kidding omarenho?

This is based on  mostly what i see and hear. I don't know about the international schools if they can arrange housing for you and they have their own building. It depends on the entity itself

Do not come unless in your contract it states it has housing as a benefit. Also have the housing completely lined up so you can move straight in. Some compounds have 6 months waiting lists unless the school has arrangements made.

Also make sure transportation is included as you will not be allowed to drive here.

I am curious do you already have a job or are you coming to look for one???? If you don't already have a position do not move here until it is completely lined up.

oops just noticed you are already in country....never mind some of it. I live on a compound that is more middle eastern then western, but definitely do not wear an abaya when on compound.

Hey all ..Marry Christmas.. :) .
Hi omarnho.. 
Thanks a lot for the info and kind assistance.. much appreciated...  :) 

to  Beakersful:
("female"  +  "housing allowance".   are you kidding omarenho?..)
What do you mean??

(to stressedmom):Helloo  ...
Thank you from the heart. :) .your reply was most helpful...I'll be looking out for those details..
.I don't have a job yet but planning to move once (or if) I get suitable one..but Very apprehensiouss ...as you know it's pretty hard for a female here to take things into her hands especially if anything goes wrong...!
what happened in Prep school by the way?...

If you don't already have a position do not move here until it is completely lined up.

One can't move to this country unless coming on a work visa, or as a dependent of someone on a work visa  :)

Prep had a very nasty situation where the parents were really in the dark recently. It all stemmed from the head master quitting in June, 9 million SARs missing, lawsuits, and school being canceled multiple times due to teacher iquama issues.

Things may be improving as they finally got the headmaster completely out of their accounting books and the lawsuits have gone away. I also haven't heard a lot of complaints from the parents I know recently, but they are on break.

I know it was stressful for both parents and staff, not to mention the students no matter how much everyone put on their "happy faces"