Close

Distance Running in Kuwait

I hope u need drink more than 5 glasses of water,check the training shoe if the sole is balance.

Hi,if there is way u can help me  to train better.i will be happy  an gratefull,

Dear Legacy,

I know this message is a little bit too late from your original message. I shifted in kuwait this year and want to joo5 a running group. Does your group still run? I specially want to practice for the Gulf Bank Marathon with a group.

Thanks!

Hi All;

I have been running for a year now and I go as far as 49 min on a 10 K run.
I do 5 days a week with a goal to reduce my run time to 30 min.
Primarily, the goal in mind was to reduce from 95 to 58 kg which I successfully achieved.
What I learned whilst my runs were 4 things;
1. The place matters- I oscillate my runs between the Mangaf to Fahaheel seas side and Mishref ground.
2. The music being played plays a big role in my runs as a control on heart rates can prove to be essential to a long distance run/runner.
3. Running with other people gives me a reality check and shatters my myths about how well I think I am doing.
4. My diets been controlled as I know when I have to run and what I should eat to get that perfect stride and time.

Running with a group is bound to break any wrong information I might have stored up and hence would love to join a run group.