Car bumps from self - how to repair?

:sosad::sosad: I hit the an old junk car in the parkway outside my accomodation. Now I have a huge dent and scratch on the side of my car. I have tried contacting the police but it didn't help since no one was answering. Tried contacting the insurance company but to no avail. I want to fix my car but most of say that a police report from the muroor is required to have repairs on my car. I do have my insurance since I just got the car a month back from the leasing company but I don't know how does a "self - inflicted damage" incident fits with my insurance.

Please help. Thanks.

Hey there  :heart:
If it was not a major accident and influential means just scratches you can fix it without report from muroor  :top:

Really? Thanks. So it won't be a lack of police report won't be an issue on the shops then?

As1412 wrote:

Hey there  :heart:
If it was not a major accident and influential means just scratches you can fix it without report from muroor  :top:

Car workshops don't accept cars for repairs unless you present them a police report (a paper called 'repair authorization'). But that's for major repairing needs. For minor scratches, you may talk to them and convince them otherwise.

To get your insurance company cover the repair expenses, you'll definitely need  the police report.

The report only for the major accident
If its a small accident he can fix it without a report
And he can tell them its from the kids
Like playing around the car bla bla bla   :cheers:

If you have comprehensive insurance, it should cover it.

Call Najm 92 0000 560, tell them the location, and when the car comes, tell them your car has a self-inflicted wound, and that it happened right now.

They will give you the paper you need, take it to insurance, and then take your car to a workshop.

Having said that, the deductible is usually 500-750, so if it will cost around that or less to repair, just get it done as other people suggested.