S-Pass Appeal

I want to know how to check for my spass appeal status. My new company applied the appeal letter since 13/12/2013. no news yet...so please let me know how to get that information;

Your company can only check for the appeal status, because if you check the status, it will tell you your previous status..... doesn't show you your appeal status, only company can check for it.

Hi,
thanks for your reply.
And I wants to know, how long I need to wait to know the result?
if I am applying for appeal letter, at the same time, Can I apply the new application for spass with different company?
please reply me.
thanks,

decision on appeal should be quick, at the most 3 weeks, yes you can apply for new application with new company, that is different than the appeal...

Thanks for your reply.

hello, where are you from and which company you applied? Are you in Singapore now?

yes, I am in singapore now also and I am currently working with S-Pass.
if MOM approved for appeal S-Pass, is the result show on line. I mean, can I check by myself.

I don't think you can check the appeal status, but is it is approved, you will see your status changed for the PASS..... if rejected you will not know because it was rejected in the first place that's why you applied for appeal.

Where are you from? and where you stay in Singapore? What kind of your work back ground?

I am come from Myanmar and I stay at Bukit Batok & my work background is Administrative Account Assistant.

I see that's cool, hopefully you pass will be approved soon. Appeal should not take too long...... when did you apply for appeal...... So you are here with your family, or alone? usually tough when you are applying for SPASS with family.....

I apply the appeal on 13th dec.

ok that's been 2 weeks, but there was off times, so maybe in next week or 2 you will know more......... where in Singapore you stay, stay with family?