Business networking in Mexico

Hi Guys I am new to this network. Would like to connect with the Mexican community.

Hi Tendai C,

Welcome to expat-blog!

A longer introduction and telling us more about your hobbies and interest.

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

I am an Operational Technology Engineer, specializing in Smart Grid integration issues. I moved to Toowoomba Queensland, Australia, 4 years ago. Married with 3 kids. I have the following qualifications B.Sc. Electrical Engineering(hons), M. Eng. Telecommunications Engineering and MBA(Financial Services). I have worked predominantly in telecommunications in the power industry since 1993, first in Zimbabwe and now in Queensland, Australia. I had  2 year stint in renewable energy systems. Feel free to connect on linkedin and facebook for more details on my carrier and life history.

My hobbies are playing Cashflow, Soccer, Basketball, Chess and cycling. I like networking with people around the world, and lately Mexico is on my radar and am exploring opportunities there. I am a Christian and I am looking forward to travelling more in the future. On a part-time after hrs basis since June this year I coach financial literacy.

Hi Tendai C,

Thank you for your giving us these complete information about yourself. ;)

I also suggest you to have a look to the Mexico social network, it may help you to make some new acquaintances here.

Have a nice day :)

Priscilla
Expat.com team