Discover the new expat blog

Hi everyone,

as you can notice, we've released a new version of the Expat.com. Of course we'll all need a few days to get used to it.

Why these changes ?

You can read the official announcement here :

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=327061

The main improvement is that Expat.com is now optimized for mobiles and tablets. Have you already tried browsing Expat.com on your mobile ?

Of course everything is not perfect, we've already identified issues on IE, we will release our fist fixes tomorrow, and will improve the website little by little. Should you notice any bug or issue, please do not hesitate to post on the "help us to improve the website" forum

The team and I hope you will little by little discover the improvements we've made and that you will appreciate them.

So far, what do you think about this new version ?

Sincerely yours,

Julien

Very slow and very confusing for me.  But then again I am old :) I guess I will get used to it, but so far not a fan.

Bob K

Thanks Bob K for your feedback. Looks like our cache system, which should increase the speed of our pages, isn't working very well. Of course we'll investigate and sort this out very soon

Each of us will have a learning curve. So far it is more intuitive and I  like it.....