Need help finding flower/vegetable seeds in Lagos, Nigeria

I have lived in Lagos for six months and have been unable to find garden seeds or fertilizers anywhere. 

We love to fish and can't locate a place to buy fishing supplies.

I would appreciate any information anyone would offer.

nazlee wrote:

I have lived in Lagos for six months and have been unable to find garden seeds or fertilizers anywhere. 

Have you tried the Game store in Palm's Mall for the seeds? It's the only place I can think of who might stock them.

For fishing tackle, there's a guy who has a store by the side of Falomo Bridge - the side nearest to the road to Lagos Island. They sell boats, outboard motors etc.

hello,
have you gotten help regarding the topic above..i hope this will help..you can check with  ARALIA BY NATURE they into landscaping ,indoor plants and maintenance they also sell beautiful fish bowls for kids so i guess they can recommend where u can get fish supplies if they dont have...please find below address details:

ARALIA BY NATURE

AP SHOPPING MALL
1 MCGREGOR ROAD(OPPOSITE OLD SECRETARIAT),IKOYI,LAGOS
+234(0)1 7375925,+234(0)803 3007765.
araliabynature.com

nazlee wrote:

Hello,
Are you still in Lagos and where do you come from?

Rgds

It is really hard finding agricultural products in Nigeria. I have been looking for dry cassava chips for quite sometime. no way. not even a supplier.
Well maybe you can try to travel to badagry as there are fisher en along that area. you can ask them.