Girlfriend visa how to

Not sure if anyone can help and web searches are a waste of time so far
I am working in Khobar and will be moving to Reef Island at the weekend from the terrible apartment in Khobar :(
I have a Ukrainian girlfriend (well partner really and she is 5 months pregnant she is currently living in Moscow where I was working before Khobar. She wants and I want her to come and live with me in Bahrain.
So any ideas how to get visa visit visa is a problem because of pregnancy and duration of visit visa would mean a lot of flying and invitation letter is also a problem because currently I am on a business visa for Saudi and can only get 14 day visit visa on my daily trip back and forwards on causeway.
Any ideas and suggestions would be gratefully accepted as she is starting to get extremely worried:)

Why dont you speak to your company's HR Department?  Are you going to get your Iqama because then you can apply for a paper CPR for Bahrain and get a multi entry exit visa for yourself.

As for your partner, I have a feeling you may need to get married - they are not too keen on single women rocking up in the Middle East pregnant.  I am not sure what you need to do from there - your company is your best option.

Your company will not sponsor your partner unless you are married.

Your partner, I am afraid will not be able to live here without a resident visa unless she wants to exit the country every other week and come back which wouldn't be the most financially viable solution. I would recommend your girlfriend to look for a job in Bahrain and come here on a work visa.

As per previous posts, she can't live with you unless you are married (you can then sponsor her) doubt a job will work with her being pregnant!

Tie the knot :-)