Is there any expat bars in hanoi?

I have just moved to hanoi with my boyfriend, and
we were wondering if there is a place where we can meet other expats?

thanks
julx

for that dear you need to make friend here nad then fix a meeting with them..i made lot of good friends there...Thankx Expatblog....i miss Vietnam

Hi,
I think Eté Bar (95 Giang Van Minh) would be a nice place for you to meet other expats. Or Funky Buddha (2 Ta Hien), Drangonfly (15 Hang Buom) .... Let's come and N'joy!

There are many bars in Ta Hien Streets with lots of expats. U can go to Jaspas bar and restaurant on 4th Floor, Ha Noi Tower, 49 Hai Ba Trung Ha Noi, . Great food, great service and great place to watch World Cup. Have fun!

Hey whats up peeps?

Ive heard of Ete Bar but it seems to have too many Vietnamese over foreigners. Due to cultural difference and stuff I personally wanna hang out with foreigners mostly and when searching around on internet earlier, I stumbled on this place called The American Club. Anyone been there? What is it like?

I think dragon fly is a right place to go. after 1 am, solace n phuctan bar r places u can go. I go to solace everyweekend n its ok coz in Hanoi, after 1 it may b hard to find a place to go n have some more drinks. cheers

yes,, i would also want to come...that will be great