What made you happy in Malta/Gozo?

Please post about anything about Malta/Gozo that made you happy today. Especially fun or nice Maltese/Gozo peculiarities.

I'll start.

My neighbour who I'd never met before saw my son and myself struggling with some furniture and took my sons place saying " I'll do this for you" he then whispered rather loudly "he's too young he hasn't grown his b*#** yet" 

He's called Paul and I'm Julian and we shout morning Saint ............ To each other now.

We chatted for ages and I now have a nice and funny new neighbour. My 16 year old son doesn't like him :)

Everything ;)

as Jezza would  say "grow a pair" LOL

People who are happy with everything.

:lol:

Chameleons in December!  :D

JayJay1970 wrote:

Chameleons in December!  :D

What's wrong with turkey?

Turkey has very cold winters...lol

and it invaded Cyprus

toonarmy9752 wrote:

Turkey has very cold winters...lol

The one we had last Christmas didn't, in fact it was boiling on boxing day!!!
:)  ( making my own smilies)

:D:lol::gloria just posting mine from the board.

am getting animated now... in all the exitement

i bet you gobbled it down too

Ha ha  :joking: I prefer chamaeleons there's at least a leg each but stuffing thems a little difficult although lizard hash is very nice on Boxing Day ;)
What made me happy today the wonderfull idiot friends I've made both Maltese and Expats!

Happy Christmas everyone!

The cost of takeaways, 20" pizzas for €9 buy two get a free bottle of wine and a Chinese takeaway main with rice or noodles several appetisers for 5 euros enough for 2 people a far cry from what I paid in the Uk. It's almost cheaper than cooking something. :top:

What makes me happy in Malta? The kindness of some of the locals (yes, I know not everyone agrees there, but maybe the south is a better place  ;)  ? And then the light on maltese stone and the quick weather changes. Not to forget some beautiful rainbows over the sea.