Looking for contacts in Morocco (male)

Hello friends,

I am Ryan, from Singapore. I am involved with a business promoting a US based health supplement products called "Transfer Factor". Its a natural immune system product that is very effective to boost a person's state of health. Its already registered in Morocco since the middle of this year. And its listed in the US Physicians' Desk Reference (doctor's reference book in the USA). I've been with them for several years now and have my business in Singapore and the Philippnes.

I am planning to go with my team to Morocco to build with new contacts there --- possibly in January.

My team partners have gone there earlier this year. They visited Casablanca, Rabat and Tangiers. They are planning to go again as they have a small team already started. And they love the country! This time they said they may go to Agadir as well. The dates are not finalized yet, but its in the plans.

I didn't go earlier... My issues were language. I don't speak Moroccan Arabic or French. They had an Arabic speaking guy but even they were struggling.., with communication it seems. But I think I can find English speaking Moroccans on this forum :) I hope so.

Requirements for the business is simple. One has to be extroverted. Enjoys socializing. And happy to meet new people. Preferably male (age between 25-40), because we will be doing a lot of meetings and travelling. 

The company has a very good bonus package and they pay in USD. It can be a life-changing opportunity for you, who knows. If anyone is interested to know more, you may please email me at ryaneden88(at)gmail.com

Best regards,
Ryan

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please feel free to post an advert in the Interpreter job offers in Morocco section, this might surely help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Thanks fir the idea....

I mean...thanks for the idea...  :P