Long Term Motobike Rental including delivery?

So I decided to get my VN Driving License soon. However I would like to practice more on a moped/non automatic scooter like the Honda Wave/Dream since they use this for the test.

Can anybody recommend me where to get one? I just need it for about a week or two to get used to it. When I passed it i will go on a monthly rental.

I would be great if they deliver door to door since Im not used to drive to Bui Vien etc and back. Just need to practice in the alley Im living, than pass the test and get an automatic scooter.

P.S: Living in Tan Dinh, D1

Cheers

Mae

you can contact to mr linh .he do bike and scooter in district 2 and d7.good bike and good price [moderated: avoid phone num pls] strongly recommend

missmae,
   PM me and I can give you the info on the company i use.

Thi Cafe in Pham Ngu Lao do a good rate, relaiable and trustworthy. :)

Is everything ok?How is your motobike?Enjoy your time in SG.

Thanks for your help.

Also considering just buying an automatic scooter. Does somebody know someone who wants to sell one (affordable price up to 300 USD or is this unrealistic)? Just worried about the bumps and scratches which I am reliable to:(

300 usd is not enough for even an old semi-manual bike. If you want a second-hand  scooter, you should prepare at least 15 mil (~ 750 usd). If you plan to stay here in a short time, second hand bike is good enough. Otherwise, just take a new one.
Just more info:
Semi manual bike such as Honda Wave and Yamaha Sirius 110cc (from 15mil - 20 mil)
Still semi manual: Honda Future FI (FI = Fuel Injection) and Yamaha Jupiter 125 cc ( from 28- 32 mil)
Scooter: Honda Airblade  and Yamaha Nouvo 125 cc(from 35-39 mil )

Ok thanks for the information.
How much does it cost to fix minor scratches?

Never use this service, so cant help :). You can bring it to a place offering "repairing service" = "tiệm sửa xe" and ask them. Better to ask a local for help, since you're a foreigner, they may charge you a "beautiful price".
For me, If it's tiny, just leave it.

hahaha ok. i will let my relatives fix them. dont wanna spend lots of money on fixing scratches since Im on a students budget>.<