Bar Acoustic_Anyone interested

Hi all,

Why don't we meet at Bar Acoustic? We can make friends and enjoy music. Some bands will play live music from 8:45pm.

Name: Acoustic
Location: 6E1 Ngô Thời Nhiệm, Ward 7, District 3,Hồ Chí Minh City.
Time: 7:30pm - 8:45pm (make aquaintance); 8:45pm --- (music enjoy)
Date: Thursday, 12 December 2013 (Tomorrow night)
Bar's Phone: (08) 39302239
My tel: 0121 7722 155

You can search "Bar Acoustic" in google for direction. It's easy to get there. Hope to see you guys there.

Hanh

I like the atmosphere of this place; however the singer sings the same song everytime they have performance here. it's boring :(

They want to welcome newbies only :D That's why same songs!

thanhmai296 wrote:

the singer sings the same song everytime they have performance here. it's boring :(

really? it depends on singer, not this bar; however they should advise their singer sing some new songs. such as 2 old songs and 1 new to make the different from other performance.
One more thing, I think their singers just wanna finish their performence as soon as possible and lack of feeling.
Sad sad sad

I prefer musicians to singing.  Almost every live singer I've ever heard in VN is way out of tune anyway and while a lot of the traditional music is beautiful, the pop music is the worst I've ever heard anywhere.  It makes ABBA sound like Wagner.

And the "love triangle" lyrics doesn't anyone ever get tired of that?  I'd take my guitar to places like that but when I play for people here they always ask, when does the song start?

thanhmai296 wrote:

really? it depends on singer, not this bar; however they should advise their singer sing some new songs. such as 2 old songs and 1 new to make the different from other performance.
One more thing, I think their singers just wanna finish their performence as soon as possible and lack of feeling.
Sad sad sad

It seems you had come there so many times. I don't think they do the same all the time while The Acoustic is still popular untill now. Acording to you, which bars have good music and singer?

no suggestion friend. RFC and almost bar is the same.
if we wanna try the difference, I think we can come Yellow skin or WE