Forming a Band

Hey everyone! I'm looking forward to forming a band. I was wondering if any of you would be interested to join. Well basically the band will have 1 or 2 guitarists, 1 bassist, 1 pianist/keyboardist, 1 or 2 singer(s). I play the piano, the keyboard, violin, guitar, oh and I'm also a piano and keyboard teacher.

Let me know if you're interested and if you are, tell me what kinds of instruments do you play :)

Hey bra...i m a self-taught bass guitarist...been on it for more than 3 years now...funk jazz and rock...(a bit of reggae) are my thing...here are the lists of music band covers i normally play...RHCP, Breaking Benjamin, Incubus, Aerosmith, Papanegro, Victor Wooten, Marcus Miller, Blind Melons,Rush,Jamoriquai, Sublime, Bob Marley, Stevie Wonder, Ida Funkhouse, Bassida(current bassist for Prince)...etc

Playing the bass is a strong hobby of mine...if you re interested to hook me up for trials, you can call me at 6017 888 9228 or email me at [email protected]

chrs

I can begin to see the Expat.comgers Band forming....

That's wonderful man! I'll contact you sometime. Still gathering more people :-)

Haha that's the plan. Why don't you join :-P

ok will wait for your call budd...chrs

Hey! i'm a trumpet player (with a degree in classical music) if youre interested in taking your band in a ska direction. I'm also a pretty good vocal arranger...i started a couple of acapella groups..which would be good for background vocals i think. Let me know if youre interested!