Iqama transfer of student

is this true that the iqama transfer of student to a company for job has stopped in saudi arabia?

Thats more likely a rumour, students are being transferred with no issues

hii, I am also on a student visa and my age is 23 years , nearly 3 years i was working freely on student visa and also getting higher degree through distance education still, Right now i have found a job in consulting company and i have given my papers for transfer in Nov 03 2013 but yet there has not being a single action taken by the company. I dont know why???

aquib.rb wrote:

hii, I am also on a student visa and my age is 23 years , nearly 3 years i was working freely on student visa and also getting higher degree through distance education still, Right now i have found a job in consulting company and i have given my papers for transfer in Nov 03 2013 but yet there has not being a single action taken by the company. I dont know why???

We can't answer that, you have to ask the company.

But just to clarify something, you are not on a student visa.  If you were on a student visa, that would mean you were foreigner who entered SA on a student visa to study in a Saudi university.  You mean to say you are a student here and are still under your father's sponsorship, i.e., are an iqama holding dependent of your father.

i am under the sponsorship of my father,recently i got a job offer and applied for transfer but the company hr said my transfer got rejected because the ministry has stopped transferring student iqama...is this true?plzz help

shabz4 wrote:

i am under the sponsorship of my father,recently i got a job offer and applied for transfer but the company hr said my transfer got rejected because the ministry has stopped transferring student iqama...is this true?plzz help

[ Moderated : please post only in English ]

Yes , they stopped it , and now
19 of Dhū al-Qaʿda

From tomorrow , the service will be resumed ;)