Queries regarding Undergraduate Degrees for International Students :)

Hello Dear People :D

I am planning to obtain Higher Education from Germany :)I am thinking of pursuing Undergraduate Degree of Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA).Since i have never been to Germany even once ,i have some questions about the Universities and some other off-topic questions related to Germany.

Education related Questions :

1)I belong to a non-eu country and thus follow a different education   system.Where can i obtain info about my education system so that i can fulfill the requirements of entering a German University ?

2)Can you please suggest some Uni. that provides Bachelor of Business Administration Degree ?It would be a big help if you can tell about the tuition fee of that University :rolleyes:

Off-Topic Question :

I am a person of Indian origins and is currently residing in Saudi Arab .So i wanted to ask (like every int. student)are the people from India and Saudi Arab welcomed in the German Community ? :lol:

It would be a biiiiiiig help for me if you will guide me through all these questions :)

Hi,

For your education-related questions, you can consult https://www.study-in.de/en/

With a few exceptions, Germans (especially students) are usually open and curious about other cultures. If you are outgoing and friendly towards them, you won't have problems finding friends.
There are not many Indians or Arabs, but some of the big cities might have communities. In case you are strict Muslim, you'd have to join the Turkish community for places of worship and Halal food - but for ease of living in a non-Muslim country it is better to be flexible on such issues.

Hi,

Here's a step by step guide for citizens of the "third states" (non- EU countries) to apply for University in Germany: mkenyaujerumani.de/2013/01/28/applying-to-university-in-germany
In the above mentioned article, you will also find websites in which they list ALL study courses offered in Germany at different universities. You can also find information on scholarships and requirements for the study course of your choice.

As for being welcome, yes and no. Depends on a lot of factors many of which shouldn't worry you. At least in Germany even those who have issues with foreigners will rarely have a direct influence on how you live your life, so they don't matter much.