Hi I need work sponsor for me in Singapore, please

Hi, nice to meet you.
I'm really need work sponsor in Singapore, may be everyone can help me by giving me a good info. 
I'm interest to work there and wishing can develop my work career.
I've some experience job in bank, manufacture, trading company, futures, and club house for accounting, finance, or admin.
I'm willingly to get work in child care too, cause i love kids and have experience to care kids.

Wishing everyone can helping me soon about job anywhere of singapore.

Thanks
Grace

Dear rldneedhelp,

It is currently very difficult for a foreigner to get a job in Singapore. The basic requirements are:
- University degree (or salary above S$12000/month)
- At least 3 years work experience that fits your degree and the job you apply for
- A Singapore employer who is willing to sponsor your work visa (minimum salary S$3000/month)

As I said in previous posts, due to the conservative nature of Singapore HR departments (and inefficiency of employment agencies), you basically need to be in Singapore for a long period of time (one month is NOT enough) and do intensive networking to find a job - contact applicable companies in your industry, attend trade events, try to meet and introduce yourself to as many people in your field as possible. It will be hard work with no guarantee of good (or any) results.

Good luck to you - you'll need lots of that too!