Would you like to visit my hometown on Tet holiday?

Hi everyone! I'm Nhi, you can see my introduction on previous topic :) As you know, Vietnamese has a tranditional Tet holiday, in this time, everyone comes back to home and stays with our family in a week (or more). In Ha Noi, almost of people are not Hanoier, so they usually come back hometown. My hometown is Hai Phong city, i'm living in a countrysite, where is near the sea. But because of study, i have had to stay in HN. At the end of Jan, i'll back. Last year, i invited my friends joined our Tet holiday and they were very happy. So, if you want to join a tranditional Tet holiday with real mean, you can go with me.^^. Making Chung cake together, going to flower market. . . I'll go from Ha Noi by train, which very different others country, this is an opportunity to try to. :D and all cost, you'll pay by youseft. Welcome to Hai Phong city!

Wonderful invitation. I am unable to accept but thank you for the offer.

Ancientpathos is getting cold feet.  :lol:

i would love to join you Nhi but do not arrive until july 2014 will be staying can tho. maybe next time :)

ancientpathos wrote:

Wonderful invitation. I am unable to accept but thank you for the offer.

And thank you for your respond (^O^)
Hope to you will have sweet memories in Viet Nam

paulthecat11 wrote:

i would love to join you Nhi but do not arrive until july 2014 will be staying can tho. maybe next time :)

^^ yeah, I think Can Tho has a lot of interesting things, too.
Hope to see u in the next time.

This post brought me nostalgia =(

i WILL COME WITH YOU

Peter

I love your final sentence. :D

what final sentence , i only sent you one !!!!!