ALDAR-Taaleem schools salaries?

Hi.
I am not an expat yet. Getting some info from here and there.

I need to know some things related to the Aldar and Taaleem schools. The requirements to get in and do they pay well? I am emphasizing on English language and teaching younger students.

I need to know about recruitment companies also. From Canada. How they work and are they helpful in getting what you ask for or they just place you anywhere in the country? I am new to this please help.

I really don't know anything about these 2 areas, but all I can say is DO YOUR RESEARCH and if someone tells you something negative about these jobs BELIEVE THEM.

Actually my problem is not the research. The problem is my qualification and all. U think NOT HAVING A PGDC but having a Licence to teach-CELTA-TEFL and other certificates _ a 3 year Bachelor from an Asian back ground are enough to get into a Non profit / Expat / International school? Some people say The ADEC doesnt need anything just be a good native english speaker. Some demand so many things. Im confused.

I am currently with ADEC and you need be a native English speaker as well as holding a valid teaching license with a number of years experience in the field.