Looking for new friends

Hi everyone,
Next month, I will be in Casablanca for an internship. I would like to meet new friends, exchange languages, make new relationships...any plans ? Contact me
Ciao

Hi Mitallan,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you post an advert in the Language Exchange in Morocco as this might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hello, i'm Taoufik Harraga a graduated student from the University Chouaib Doukali El Jadida Morocco, and now working as teacher in the private sector. I'm eager to know about other cultures and religions and also I like to meet news friends and show them arround in my city Sidi Rahal Chatai, it is far away from casablanca by 30 kms.Thats going to be a honour for me.

Hi
are you still in casa?

Hi,

for the time being i'm in my city sidi rahal, it is far away from casa by 30 kms. Casablanca is my region but i'm willing to move to casa to work there soon.I have my family there as well.

Salut,

J'arrive à Casa fin janvier et je suis aussi à la recherche de gens sympas! Je serai en stage pour 4 mois et je ne connais pas grand monde pour l'instant alors ça sera avec plaisir!

Louise.

Hi this is katia from casa
did you come to casa?

@Louise > you should please write in English in this English speaking forum so that everyone can understand ;) Thank you.

you welcome :)