Does Anyone Know How Much Cleaner Charge PH For Private Apartment?

hello All,

I am looking for a good cleaner.

does anyone could recommend me one?

any help would be appreciated.

Eva

Hi Eva,

Please feel free to post an advert in the section personal and household services jobs in Hungary which might be helfpul for your search.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi Everyone!

Looking for a cleaner in the XIII district.

if you are interested leave a message here.

Eva

Should range around HUF 1000 (shared in a few groups and on twitter). The best cleaner would be somebody your landlord knows - on condition you rent your property.

Thanks. This helped to know the price, however, I am the landlord!

I know I need to get an introduction, but it is quite difficult if you do  not know many people.

anyway, thanks again. it helped.

Eva

dezpapp wrote:

Should range around HUF 1000

Per hour? Per room? Per apartment? Per building?

cleaners charge per HOUR in my knowledge everywhere in the world

EvaMargaret wrote:

cleaners charge per HOUR in my knowledge everywhere in the world

Was personally charged a flat rate in Switzerland when moved out of one apartment. So my experience differs.

It is good business practice to know, clarify and express the terms exactly. Never assume it is simply how you experienced elsewhere.

And for others that in the future come to this forum it is good to also express units of labor costs, simply for completeness of the answer.

Good thinking!!

Thanks

Eva

It's per hour as in the topic title, that's why I didn't restate. No, cleaner on file with me but will sift through my network for connections.

Thanks for this.

i am also looking for a care-taker.I would really appreciate if you could ask around.

I DID PUT THIS ON with a proper job description, but had nothing back?!

This is a seasonal part time work. The greatest benefit is that i can offer two spa tickets with gym and spa worth HU Ft 10,000 per months!! for the duration while the person works here.

Surely that is alone worth doing the job?

Main tasks;
2 bed apt. modern and very easy to clean
Receive English speaking weekly guests
Clean apt.do sheets, towels to a professional standard, terraces
Present the apt to a 5 star hotel standard (beds etc)
Generally take care of little things go wrong (new apt. nothing much went wrong in the past)

I am aware that the best thing would be word of mouth, but I no longer know a lot of people here.

Thanks for any help or suggestions

Eva