For Filipinos in South Korea

Hi, I am currently researching about the lives of Filipino workers in South Korea for a paper I am writing. If you are a Filipino living in Korea,  could you please help me by answering a few questions? You don't have to tell me your name or any contact information. But please be honest in answering the questions...they are vital to the results of my study. Thank you very much and may God bless all of you.

Here are the questions:
1. How long have you been in Korea?
2. Do you have a job in Korea? If yes, what is your job?
3. How did you find your job in Korea? How long have you been in your current job/company?
4. Do you like your job? Please state your reason/s.
5. If you will be given the chance to work in a different company/industry, would you transfer? If yes, why? Also, what kind of company or type of work would you like to move in?
5. Can you speak Korean? If yes, how did you learn to speak Korean?
6. Have you taken the Test of Proficiency in Korean or TOPIK? If yes, where did you take it and what level are you in?
7. Do you think that knowledge of the Korean language is necessary in your line of work or working in Korea in general?
8. Are there many Filipinos or other foreigners in your workplace?
9. What do you like about working and living in Korea? What do you not like about working in living in Korea?
10. How much longer do you intend to stay here?

Thank you very much!

You will probably get more responses if you post your questions in the South Korea Forum than you will here in a general forum.

You can access the forum of any individual nation by clicking on the country's flag icon which you will find in the lower portion of the main forum page. It's really that simple.

South Korea go here --->https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=203

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil & Canada Expert, Expat-blog Team

@hyukjin7 - pls note that your post is now on the South Korea Forum :)

Thanks guys! :D