I need a job

I am lebanese I have 23 years old , I got married and my husband live in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh. Therefore , I am supposed to live there also. I am a fresh graduate from the Lebanese American University with a B.A. degree in Interior Architecture. I am looking for a job in Riyadh. I had undertaken several internships in different companies. These placements had enabled me to develop not only specific interior design experience, but also a valuable and transferable skills set in the fast-paced sector. I am a good dealer with AutoCAD, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D max, and all Microsoft programs. I did two internships in two successive summers in distinct companies
I also used to give private lessons in different materials for kids. I speak and write three languages, Arabic, English and French.
Thank you

Interior design is a booming field here, especially for females.  I don't think you would have a hard time finding a job in interior design, but I doubt any of us can help.  Start looking online, and better yet, go and visit as many interior design and architecture firms as you can and apply personally.

Oh I didn't come to Saudi Arabia yet .
I am coming next month Inshalla , but I really want to work it is so hard for me to stay and home and never do anything . anw thank you Trapezius

hi..

You'll be able to find one when you come to Saudi Arabia.. You can also work as a free lancer.. This will be much easier for the company also, as you'll not be on their payroll and for you also cause you can switch jobs at your will..

As you are not present locally, not many companies will hire you..

Come to Saudi Arabia, settle in and then find jobs which suits you...

All the Best !!

Thank you atomicwarlord I appreciate you advises and your wishes :)

https://www.expat.com/en/guide/middle-e … -east.html

Alliecat merci :)

de rien :)

Anglophone forums please :D

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Anglophone forums please :D

Yeah, I know--it's like the ONE time in my life I've used another language and I *knew* somebody would call me out :lol:

i think the best for you to work independent... by your self
make a small website or a page on facebook and twitter and put your works in interior designs..., you will get more money...

Good Luck for you, Sist!!!:D

I think about freelance work ,but I knew that working in Saudi Arabia is not at all like working in Lebanon . I mean woman cannot go alone wherever she wants without her husband or relative. I think when i come to Saudi and I interact with some people so I will be able to work on my own.
Thank you guys for your helps

I was french Educated in school then in university i was English educated . :/

A woman can go alone wherever and whenever.  Many women do, for the purpose of shopping, going to work, etc.

Trapezius wrote:

A woman can go alone wherever and whenever.  Many women do, for the purpose of shopping, going to work, etc.

I go places alone all the time :)

Most wellcome

Hi Fatima,
Assalamu alykom,,
Free Lancer visa Good for you. Its better to ask your husband. He is the one who can help you to find a job for you wherever your husband living area.
thank you

There is no such thing as a "freelancer visa".  Every expatriate has to work for the sponsor mentioned on their work visa and iqama.  Working for another entity is illegal, and while it has gone on for decades, now the authorities are enforcing it and will punish and deport anybody not working for their sponsor.

[please post in English]

atomicwarlord wrote:

hi..

You'll be able to find one when you come to Saudi Arabia.. You can also work as a free lancer.. This will be much easier for the company also, as you'll not be on their payroll and for you also cause you can switch jobs at your will..
As you are not present locally, not many companies will hire you..
Come to Saudi Arabia, settle in and then find jobs which suits you...
All the Best !!

I remember that 'hit' video - Ja-Jawazat! Jawazat! :whistle:

You can also work as a free lancer.. This will be much easier for the company also, as you'll not be on their payroll and for you also cause you can switch jobs at your will..

And under whose sponsorship do you want her to be while she works free lance?  Under her husband's?  If so, she will have to make sure that she works from home, because if she is temporarily working inside the offices of the company whose project she is working on at the given moment, and if the authorities come for inspection, she can get into serious trouble.