I have been offered a job in KL on 3 year contract and my employer has given me the choice to contribute to EPF. If I contribute, then my take home salary will be less by 11%, but my employer will have to contribute 12%, so a total saving of 23%.
-Is it easy to get the entire contribution after 3 years?
- Can I take the money out of Malaysia?
- Is it true that it is 11% of the total salary (basic + car allowances +house allowance + bonus)?
- What is the normal interest that we get?
Thanks in advance