Food and outlet in LA

Dear all expat friends.

I will be in Los Angeles 27 - 31 december. I will come with my relatives and mum for some vacation, all the way from Sweden. Wonder if you guys can recomend any good seafood buffet restaurant around chinatown. Price dosent matter, we prefer to pay extra for the quality. And do you guys know any good outlets in LA? Brand as Michael Kors, DKNY, Guess, Celine etc.

In NY they add the tax 8% at the cashier. Same like LA?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, they will charge tax. I am not sure at what percentage.

Citadel Outlets are great.

http://www.citadeloutlets.com/

I am not familiar with China Town but check out TripAdvisor. That is how I find things to do, places to eat in areas I am not familiar. The star rating helps and the reviews are not censored or created by the owners.

Matt-

This sounds like a terrible trip.  2 or 3 days in each city isn't enough to learn anything.

Hailey, Hahahahahaa.. No, its not. I can not stay in one city for a week. I get bored easily. Same like Hongkong. I go there every year (10 years a row now) and I stay max 5 days and then I continue to other countries.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

This sounds like a terrible trip.  2 or 3 days in each city isn't enough to learn anything.

So how was your trip?  Did you find good food?  Did you avoid boredom?

mugtech wrote:

So how was your trip?  Did you find good food?  Did you avoid boredom?

It was either too good, she is still one it, or just forgot about the travel agency here. :D