Shenzhen, Futian, Coco Park, Saturday Dec. 07, 7PM Get Together!

All are invited to an informal get together this coming Saturday evening in Coco Park (Shopping Park metro station) on Dec 07 at 7pm.

The bar of choice is La Casa. It's simple, friendly and lots of room for large groups. It's located in the bar strip along with Bang Bar, LAX, etc.

Don't be concerned if you do not drink alcohol, the bar has a full drinks menu from hot tea to whatever your carzy heart desires. It also has a food menu if you missed dinner. Prices are extremely reasonable; there isn't an entrance fee or minimum spending fee.

The idea is to meet as many expat-bloggers and their friends and loved ones as possible in Shenzhen and surrounding cities. It's a get together to share our experiences and be able to put a face to the writers and viewers here and make new friends.

Since it is Saturday night, I really don't see an end to the evening. Just as a reminder the music does get fairly loud after 9pm hence the reason for the early get together.

BTW all the taxi drivers understand "Futian, Coco Park" and its at the junction of the Longgang (blue line) and LouBao (green line).

Pls RSVP on this thread... everyone is invited!

Kris...

PM me for my Wechat ID if you like

K...

It's cool

So bad that I am far away from there....

Berry

berrylew wrote:

K...

It's cool

Berry

Well anytime you can come to SZ... We'll have a party just for you B...

Grandpa K...

Kris N wrote:
berrylew wrote:

K...

It's cool

Berry

Well anytime you can come to SZ... We'll have a party just for you B...

Grandpa K...

Really??:sosad:

Berry

Dear Kris. We have to work tmrw till 19.00. We will arrive in Coco Park not before than 20.45.

Mauro

Hey,

Just wanna thank those of you that showed up!

Kris