New to Khobar

As for an intro:
My name is Jan, and I just moved in to Khobar, 4 days ago. I work as a software/web applications developer in a local company.

I was hoping to meet some new people and have a sensible, physical conversation, (since talking to people on Facebook or Skype makes me miss them more) in Khobar. I live near SACO and Milan Hotel. If you feel like you're in my situation too, please do email me! I would love to have meetups and social gatherings.

Best regards,

Jan

Hi Jan :)

Welcome to Expat-Blog and welcome to Khobar!!
I live in Dammam (which is like, 15 min drive)

You will find a lot of expats in here, and you will be bumping into them sooner or later :D

All the best!!

Regards,
3dnan

welcome Jan
im saudi from khobar and you can contact me for help.

Regards,

Heey man what's up ?? Do u wanna meet today ?

Hi jackk1122,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A few words about yourself might be helpful for the members to know you better.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi Jan,

Let me know if you wanna meet up. [email protected]

Regards,

Hassaan

Hi Dear Jan.
I am in khobar ready to meet you . contact me at my email, [Moderated: send details in private pls]

hi jan

welcome to alkhobar I'm mojo I work in alkhobar and live in dammam, I like sports video games traveling and love meeting new ppl hit me up

Hello Jan:

You mentioned in an earlier post about meet-ups. Have you been following the thread at https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 83#1733984 . It's labeled 'Expat-Blog Gathering on 8th Feb 2014' but actually the gathering will be at Ciro's (gps coordinates provided by 3dnan) on the 15th (today if you're reading this).
Cheers, robert