Our new Shout Box....Let start

when we r totally off the topic and just feel like Gossiping or a simple chit chat we may use our Shout Box :D   so lets gooooooo :P

Eeerrrr just a question ...

Am I gonna goof here alone???:blink::lol:

i want that cake right now!!

[StartUp competition] Support us ~ Vote for Expat.com ! http://apps.facebook.com/startup-eu/

ahd wrote:

Yar this is so yummyyy ..Go to Fajita Avenue at Dabab Street and order this volcano dessert...

Julien wrote:

[StartUp competition] Support us ~ Vote for Expat.com ! http://apps.facebook.com/startup-eu/

Ok Boss...Your wish is my command    :thanks:

Hi Nonz

thought I would join you!!! :)

You have succesfully voted!

Thanks for helping us choosing the best european Startup.

I have voted and i would request others to do so...we are on 74th # in voting :(

Persian wrote:

Hi Nonz

thought I would join you!!! :)

Thx Girl,I appreciate :D

Hey guys I may go to Khuber coming weekend to get my mom's visa and we have planned to go Beach view Club ,a family water park for foreigners with no restrictions at all.We will come back on Sat and btw we r going by Train :)

Anyone would like to join>?

who am i?

shahab.ali wrote:

who am i?

U r some bewafa guy :mad:

nonz wrote:

You have succesfully voted!

Thanks for helping us choosing the best european Startup.

I have voted and i would request others to do so...we are on 74th # in voting :(

Thanks for your vote :)

The results are here http://www.startup2.eu/results.php

Expat.com is 22nd

nonz wrote:
ahd wrote:

Yar this is so yummyyy ..Go to Fajita Avenue at Dabab Street and order this volcano dessert...

must hai!:)

The results are here http://www.startup2.eu/results.php

Expat.com is 22nd

Oh thats a relief in fact we may take it higher :D

Yeah Ahd ,  Its ek Dam Rapchik....Do eat and get a parcel for me as well :P

Btw I have just ordered my KFC Extream Meal ,anyone wants to join ??? ok wait i am just provding the google image of my residence :lol::lol::lol:

nonz wrote:

Yeah Ahd ,  Its ek Dam Rapchik....Do eat and get a parcel for me as well :P

Rap chick lol

nonz wrote:

Hey guys I may go to Khuber coming weekend to get my mom's visa and we have planned to go Beach view Club ,a family water park for foreigners with no restrictions at all.We will come back on Sat and btw we r going by Train :)

Anyone would like to join>?

do we need a membership or is it open for everyone ? when they started train service to al khobar? wese its good to travel by car,train u  get to see the landscape ..m free these days may be i can join u guys :)

Actually Ahd they do need membership but on Friday its for non members.Its in some compound and the usually visitors are westerns,Lebanese [other Arabs too] and very few Pakistanis or indians..since shalwar kameez,heavy make up and accessories is not allowed in pool so very few Pakistanis or Indians are fond of going there.

Anyway I have never been there but we are going to join our family friends and yeah we do have train here,its RHD to Dam only and let me do there first and make sure {key chote bachey tum jese biger na jaein :lol::lol::lol:}about some stuff :P

and i just got to know ,the plan is tentative,we r expecting a meeting with organizer for our musical show so they want me to stay here :mad:

mean while u find some Rap chickzzz :lol:

Where can I buy mens shoes??? All these malls are full of womens shops :(

you can get Hush Puppies or Cat shops near Aqaria Compounds and there is one executive but small mall at Ministry Buliding Road.its next to Shola Market....Men Mall...

nonz wrote:

you can get Hush Puppies or Cat shops near Aqaria Compounds and there is one executive but small mall at Ministry Buliding Road.its next to Shola Market....Men Mall...

Great, thanx

and yeah u may join us when ever u want and btw why dont u contact dave for his upcoming bowling and b.b.q party at his place. he is brit and a lovely guy,u should search the topic :)

I just noticed flicker page of Ahd and i cant resist checking all the pics ,I must accept he is a brilliant and innovative Photographer.

I would recommend all of u to check out his web flicker page ,u will enjoy watching all of his taken with individual perspectives and his interesting experiments with nature and mother earth...simply wow :thanks:

nonz wrote:

Actually Ahd they do need membership but on Friday its for non members.Its in some compound and the usually visitors are westerns,Lebanese [other Arabs too] and very few Pakistanis or indians..since shalwar kameez,heavy make up and accessories is not allowed in pool so very few Pakistanis or Indians are fond of going there.

Anyway I have never been there but we are going to join our family friends and yeah we do have train here,its RHD to Dam only and let me do there first and make sure {key chote bachey tum jese biger na jaein :lol::lol::lol:}about some stuff :P

and i just got to know ,the plan is tentative,we r expecting a meeting with organizer for our musical show so they want me to stay here :mad:

mean while u find some Rap chickzzz :lol:

heavy makeup and accessories in the pool lol
i prefer rock&roll chicks :P and m not a kid :mad:

nonz wrote:

I just noticed flicker page of Ahd and i cant resist checking all the pics ,I must accept he is a brilliant and innovative Photographer.

I would recommend all of u to check out his web flicker page ,u will enjoy watching all of his taken with individual perspectives and his interesting experiments with nature and mother earth...simply wow :thanks:

thats so sweet of u nonz m not even a photographer,( kyun sharminda kara rahi ho sab k samne) i have a passion for photography n m learning it by myself, a wannabe photographer :P wese it does feel good when someone appreciate ur work thank u :):thanks:

Buying a Nikon doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a Nikon owner.

heavy makeup and accessories in the pool lol
i prefer rock&roll chicks  and m not a kid

for me u r a kid :P and I prefer only chicken roll :lol:

Oh man!Dont take your self for granted..I am pretty amazed to see all the pics and keep clicking one by one to all the pics and [sharminda kerein mere dushman]:lol::lol::lol:

So pl can u register me in your official fan list :shy

So pl can u register me in you official fan list

Wow, shabby's gonna be jealous!!  :joking:

Alliecat wrote:

hey i wont be jealous...in fact i will be happy that u guys will have some one to hit upon ;)

shahab.ali wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

hey i wont be jealous...in fact i will be happy that u guys will have some one to hit upon ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

and btw,did u guys checked his Art ???:/

and shabby baby we wont pull his leg,he is such a sweet heart:P

Alliecat wrote:

why shahab gonna be jealous?!! :rolleyes:

nonz wrote:

and shabby baby we wont pull his leg,he is such a sweet heart:P

haha thank u in advance for not pulling my leg,hand etc :P just saw ur profile we share the same BIRTHdate lol

why shahab gonna be jealous?!!

Good question!!!! :top:

haha thank u in advance for not pulling my leg,hand [large]etc[/large]

EErrrr .....as u may see the highlighted part ...what exactly we u meant by "etc":/...=(Itrazzz ham ko etc per hai):dumbom:

oh Why I am really excited to know it since u r first living being on planet  Earth who shares my Birthday...rest of them r either dead or unknown to me :cheers:

Salman's new Dp is Yaakkhhhhh  ...can we ever  have a smily one plz:)

nonz wrote:

Salman's new Dp is Yaakkhhhhh  ...can we ever  have a smily one plz:)

who said so...i m happy that people r showing their faces here

Showing faces=No issue :rolleyes:
Showing wrying faces=Big Issue :mad:

specially when i already know how cute is he :rolleyes: