Full Review for All Bahrain Schools by an Independent Authority

Hi;

I was looking over the web for Bahrain school reviews and came across this: http://en.qaa.edu.bh/ReviewReports.aspx

I hope you find it helpful.

I searched for it as well and couldn't find a page which reviews all schools in Bahrain. I guess you will have to do some homework and find reviews one by one. You can get a complete list of educational institutions in Bahrain over at Wikipedia.

When you short list a few schools, you can list them here and I am sure the users of this forum will share their experiences with them.

Good luck!

Hi brightonguy;

I already found it in the link I shared, it is just under review by site admins it seems.

Here it is again: http://en.qaa.edu.bh/ReviewReports.aspx

Wow - there is some comprehensive research there. However it is a bit dated. The second round of reviews seems to have been completed about 2 years ago. It's better than having no reviews. As mentioned before, if you shortlist any of the schools, write them here and ask for people's opinions.

Hi;

I believe Nadeen Internation School and Modern Knowledge School have got some good reviews. Anyone has experiences with them? Any reviews?

Dear Brightonguy; you mentioned you are living in Seef; any good schools near Seef?

By the way; any ideas why the hyperlink I posted is not shown.

Thanks in advance;
Haytham

The links posted by new members are hidden to prevent spam. Admins have to review it and approve it. I'm sure it will be approved shortly.

I really don't know any schools in Seef. I don't think there is any. I've never heard of one.

I too do not think there are any schools in Seef.

My colleague's children attended Modern Knowledge School. They have all turned out alright - in fact better than alright.

This is a very timely topic for me. I hope the link will be active soon!

Please do continue to post about your findings. I'm sure others can help you and your info can help others too.

My wife and child are visiting later this week. We would like to visit some schools while they are here. Happy to share what we learn as we go.

Hello Stakan. The link is active now. You can see it by clicking on the link above.

I just had a look at the contents.  Seems a lot of effort has gone into producing these reports.  Thank you Haytham, for sharing this with the Forum.