Looking for a Filipino Nanny

Hi, we're having our first baby next year and looking for a Filipino full-time nanny (live-in or out can be considered) in the Brussels area.  i am also Filipino but have lived and workd overseas for more than a decade and my husband is Belgian.

Can you please let me know what will be the best site / network to look for this / any tips are also welcome.

thanks in advance for all the assistance.

Best regards,

Hi Bautista1228,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Maybe you can drop a detailed ad in the Au pair job offers in Brussels area section. It might help you. :)

You can also do a search online to find out other recruitment websites. ;)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hello. Im also a filipina and very new here in Belgium. May i get your number so i can recommend you to other filipinas who are looking for jobs also? I meet a lot of people sa trabaho ko so maybe i can help you.

Take care

Thanks so much for the info, greatly appreciate it.  Best regards.

Hi im interested this job .. Im available anytime .. Still available this position .. Im a pilipina living in belgium now .. Thanks

Try Aupair world.com

good day,
i am a nurse from the philippines, i am interested in your post.

Hi everyone, we have a 2-year-old daughter and are looking for a full-tiime live-in Filipina nanny from summer or fall onwards.  We would offer a full-time contract with all social security included.  If you know of anyone who is reliable, good with children, let me know!

Hi All,
I'm living in brussels, searching for a filipino Nanny for my girl and to take care of my house ( She is 2 Years old )
Can you please give me more information
Regards

ressabalicas wrote:

Hello. Im also a filipina and very new here in Belgium. May i get your number so i can recommend you to other filipinas who are looking for jobs also? I meet a lot of people sa trabaho ko so maybe i can help you.

Take care

Hi,
I'm living in brussels, searching for a filipino Nanny for my girl and to take care of my house ( She is 2 Years old )
Can you please give me more information
Regards

Hello , I 'm looking for Aupair  in Brussels . do you know somoene ? tx

Hi There.
I am no longer living in Brussels but i surely know a good few people who i can recommend to you (thanks to facebook) :-)

Where abouts in Brussels do you live?
Shall i just give your number to some of them so they can contact you for more details? Let me know

Whos looking for nanny

Many years later, but I am moving to Brussels and am looking for a Filipino nanny. If interested, could you contact me?  It is to start mid August. Thank you

Hi Gprinsel,

Welcome on  board  :)

Please drop an advert in the corresponding category of the Jobs in Brussels section of the website. Interested candidates will contact you directly.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Hello, we à French family with 1 boy (teanager) looking for a housemaid to take care of our apartment.
We are looking for someone reliable, serious with experience.
If you are interested please give me a call XXX

Moderated by Julien 6 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi..I'm am Rose from Philippines too...I am working now as a housemaid,nanny(all around work in the house)I am working with my boss for almost 6years...I would be grateful to be a nanny of your little angel...I hope you can read this..thanks

You can simply post your offer on the JOBS section above on this website. Hope this helps :)

Ah yes, my apologies -- will do!

Hi,

I saw your ads, I am interested to apply for the position. But i am not in Belgium
I am currently in thailand but soon will be back in Philippines.

I can send you my resume your reference.

YOU can contact me through my whatsapp +***
or my email ***

Thank you

Lisette

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Lisette1005,

Could you please post your advert under the required section of the website :
- Jobs in Brussels

Thank you

Chris
Expat.com

[Topic closed]

Closed