Looking to meet some good people

Hey all,

Im an Australian (22), just got into KL yesterday for a 3 month internship, and im looking meet some good people while I'm over here!

Hit me up on [Moderated: pls send details in private]

Cheers!
Chris

are you doing your internship at the Australian embassy?

hi there how are u?? i am from malaysia... can we be frens

yes...contact me at 60163943369...steven

Hey Welcome to Malaysia!

Hope someone guides you through the good food!
It is a month in experiencing Malaysia

My son Thomas will be coming home from Italy for the upcoming Holidays, and I am sure he would be able to show you around.  Contact me for details if you wish.  James J. Donnelly

Hi Chris...
You still around..

Please contact me on ***. Willing to assist you in whatever areas.. I'm a KL Boy.. grew up here.

you can msg me at [Moderated: Please send numbers in private]

hello dear
hope you gona spend nice time over  here,
add me so we can can n meet up for some fun around kl
[email protected]
bye cheers

do u like sport like running etc.. so we gona enjoy things in common hehehhe

I envy you guys because you are there already. Anyway, I am gonna be there soon, I just need to exercise extra patience for my studies and when I graduate I hope some of you would be willing to help me out on my tour there someday soon.

Hello.

Hello how are you all doing? I'm kelvin by name from Nigeria. looking up to make good friends in Malaysia I will be moving to Malaysia on the first or second week of january  2014 and I will be glad meeting good people of Malaysia for sight seeing learning the language and cultures etc.... And its going to be my first time visiting so if you wont mind? Been the first friend I will meet on my arrival kindly PM inbox thanks