Visa expiry

My 6 month multiple entry visa runs out on the 23rd of May, but I wasn't due to leave until the 27th.  Does anyone know if this is going to cause me a problem at the airport or with future visa applications?

I suspect there is a little grace with such matters & of course the obligatory fine.

Appreciate your experiences & guidance.

Benghazi boy wrote:

My 6 month multiple entry visa runs out on the 23rd of May, but I wasn't due to leave until the 27th.  Does anyone know if this is going to cause me a problem at the airport or with future visa applications?

I suspect there is a little grace with such matters & of course the obligatory fine.

Appreciate your experiences & guidance.

Re-entry visas can be done in 2-3 days, even less with a charitable donation....why give yourself the stress? :blink:

Thanks Sandman.

The issue is that I have business in the UK from the week 27th & so I was looking to tie in my visa renewal at the same time.  Therefore for the sake of a small penalty it would suit me to fly then, but if it is going to be a large problem then I will of couse fly before.

The question is how big an issue it will be to travel back 4 days after the expiry of the visa?

Speak to your liaison man. If he's worth his salt he'll be able to get you an extension to avoid hassle at the airport.