Informaiton required on Pay scale and Living expenses

Hello everyone,

I am planning to come saudi, as i have got a job offer, i request could any one let me know, for a person having done BACHELORS IN PHARMACY AND MBA in International business from UNITED KINGDOM is the salary of 3000SR is feasible.
If i am getting 3000SR permonth could i save any thing from that, please let me know. And if any one is in the field of science or business would like to take help from them

Will be thankful for your suggestions

regards
Pratap

You have MBA from UK - and you are willing to come to SAUDIA in 3000SAR????

meetnauman wrote:

You have MBA from UK - and you are willing to come to SAUDIA in 3000SAR????

I havent got idea about the salary tht is given in Saudia, I havent yet accepted the offer letter, if you could guide me i will glad to find any other options.

Regds
Pratap

That is $800 a month US.  Run like hell and DON'T come to KSA. :dumbom:     Go to the UK, US or somewhere in Europe!  With all that education, you can surely do way better than that!

CAF wrote:

That is $800 a month US.  Run like hell and DON'T come to KSA. :dumbom:     Go to the UK, US or somewhere in Europe!  With all that education, you can surely do way better than that!

I am planning to UK later on, but for US and europe need to find sponsers for my work visa, have any one got any consultants who can do work permits for europe region.

will be glad to know

Go to the on-line job sites in those countries.  If you have the education, skills, knowledge that a company is looking for they will assist you in getting sponsored.   Coming here for 3000SAR would be doing your self an injustice especially with all that education.  Even look for an internship somewhere.

3000 SR for a person with MBA is very low.

As a minimun you should be looking at 12000 SR per month, plus free accomodation and other benefits. (this is MINIMUM)

Some is really Making a Fool Out of You - if he is offering you this less.

SaudiUK wrote:

3000 SR for a person with MBA is very low.

As a minimun you should be looking at 12000 SR per month, plus free accomodation and other benefits. (this is MINIMUM)

Hi

Please let me know if you have any such, i am seriously looking for an opportunity.

will be glad to know

Regards
Pratap.M

pratap,

I am sorry, but you are 25 and you have Bachelor in Pharmacy AND MBA?
Again, sorry, it just does not sound right for me.

zarvata wrote:

pratap,

I am sorry, but you are 25 and you have Bachelor in Pharmacy AND MBA?
Again, sorry, it just does not sound right for me.

Hey Zarvata,

have u got any consultants who could provide a better opportunity, i have applied for online jobs havent got any reply, if ou have any i will be glad.

Regds
Pratap.M

...like i am talking to answering machine :rolleyes:

zarvata wrote:

ha ha ha...

zarvata wrote:

Crazy!!! man:rolleyes:

pratap wrote:
zarvata wrote:

Crazy!!! man:rolleyes:

ha ha ha

age and qualification tells that you dont have any work experience yet, thats why you have been offered a very low salary, like a stipend. an experienced person , say 5-10 years would fetch an offer of around 10000 SRs as base salary..

how long did it take you to get your MBA?

and when did your finish your B.Pharmacy?