American looking to make new friends and learn Spanish!

Hello,

My name's Chelsea. I've been in Castelldefels (20 minutes from Barcelona) for about a month as an au pair and have been having trouble finding people around my age to hang out with. I love exploring the city, traveling, fine arts (I graduated with a BFA in Sculpture in May), nature, indie concerts, museums, sailing, astronomy, nightlife, and meeting new people. If anyone would like to go out for drinks or go to a concert/museum, let me know!

Chelsea

Hi

My name is Shfa and i am from the UK. I have
been living in Barcelona for about 4 years now,
I like meeting new people from different places.
If you would like to meet up for drinks or to do
something drop me line and perhaps I can show
you some places I have found in my time here.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Shfa.

See you all on newyears

@ moe85: Are you coming soon to Barcelona?

Yup

This coming friday, staying for a month

Hey,
I am traveling to Barcelona on 7th feb for a week, Let us meet & explore places together   :)
Cheers!

Hello Chelsea, I am also American and new to barcelona. Are you still interested in meeting new people?

hi my name's katie and i've just finished my first year studying spanish and portuguese in Belfast, Ireland.. going to work as an au pair in a small town near Girona for just over a month at the end of June and would love to meet up with young people my age during my spare time when I'm over in spain.. so yeah, please let me know !  :)

Hi Chelsea! I am currently an au pair in Caldes d'estrac- about 45 mins outside Barcelona. I come into the city every weekend though. I am looking to find some new people to hang out with! Let me know if you'd like to meet up sometime.