New in Istanbul - would like to meet other expats here.

Hi there, I have recently moved to Istanbul and find it a lot bigger and busier than other cities I have lived in.

I would love to meet some expats in Istanbul and get some advice on where to go, what to see and mostly just to have some English conversation outside of the school that I teach at.

:) Tracey

Hi TraceyJordaan,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that your post is now on the Istanbul Forum for better visibility and interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Welcome to Turkey and I hope you enjoy your stay here.
There are some FB group pages where you can find expat events & meetings.
You can also try CouchSurfing community.
And good luck!

Hi Tracey, you'll get used to the life here once you stayed for few months or longer. İt's a beautiful city, you just have to know what are your interests and hopefully you'll be able to find the right places to hang out. Feel free to add me if you need an added friend :) good luck. iyi akşamlar.

Welcome to İstanbul tracey. firstly be careful İstanbul is a big city. İf you want you can add me. ı can give some advice

Hi Tracey, my name is Sena,

İstanbul is very big but nice city, ıf you want , I will give some advice. I live in Bakırköy with my husband. Where are you living now in İstanbul? I am asking Because I want to improve my English for my business career  now I am not working  and  I am 31 years old . We can meet and I can teach how to live in İstanbul so you can teach me English:))

I think you are student?

I am looking forward to message
See you

If you need any help ,be sure you can conact me am ready to help ,welcome to istanbul ;)

Hi Tracey

Welcome to Istanbul! Hope you find new friends for some English conversation and advice about Istanbul.

Welcome to Istanbul  our nice city  :)

Welcome to Istanbul Tracey ! Yes istanbul is a huge metropolitan and you ll get used to that crowd of the city soon.  I recommend to you learn how to use public tranport system of Istanbul and that you can reach the all points off the city quickly.

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : promoting your services on the forum is not allowed.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@betul karaca

You are off topic.

Please advertise in the business directory. This can be found under 'handy tools' at the top of this page