Squash Players and Courts

Hi everyone..

I am looking for a partner or a group to play squash with.

I have been playing for a while at Aramco in Khobar. But since i came to Jeddah I didn't find anyone to play with. I also don't know of any squash courts here. It seems that most of these facilities are in compounds or have to be booked in a hotel.

If you have any ideas or want to join me for a 'best of 5' pls reply or text me.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi mzak,

Please feel free to post an advert in the section sport partners in Jeddah which might be helpful.

Best of luck,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Thanks Hasnaa :) .. Done

mzak wrote:

Hi everyone..

I am looking for a partner or a group to play squash with.

I have been playing for a while at Aramco in Khobar. But since i came to Jeddah I didn't find anyone to play with. I also don't know of any squash courts here. It seems that most of these facilities are in compounds or have to be booked in a hotel.

If you have any ideas or want to join me for a 'best of 5' pls reply or text me.

Thanks in advance :)

Try Ahli or Nahdi football club. They have decent court(s).

hello mzak,
I'm sure this is a bit late responding, anyways, i have a private squash court where we can play. i have started gathering team.
So you are very welcome to join :)

Hi there,

Any chance we can have a game this week? If yes, message me

Thanks
Zein

Hi!

Anybody still looking for a squash partner? I am very keen to play, and I have access to free courts. Please get in touch!

Hi Fanie .. I'm a bit rusty but i used to play semi-pro some time back. I can play Saturdays anytime if you like. I am acquainted with BSJ since all my kids graduated from there.

Hi GuestPoster624 - sorry, I can't see your name!

Thanks for your reply, and my apologies for this late reply.

I've had quite a few responses to this post. I've started a Whatsapp group, and a few guys are now playing on a fairly regular basis. If you send me your number I can add you to the group, and we can arrange for a game.

My Whatsapp number is ***

Fanie

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone!
is there any chance that I could play squash In Jeddah?
Farooq

@Fanie van der Merwe Hello my self abrar i am a trainer i have trained my son i am looking for a squash cout  can u plz  sent me the court location