Indian dance / Yoga practice

Hello all!

I joined Indian dance and yoga classes in thonglo few month back, I really enjoy it but there are not many foreigners in the classes and it's kinda difficult to communicate with all the Thai students (my Thai sucks big time ;) ), so if anybody is interesting by dance or yoga or both I'd be glad :D

Hi Lini,

I would love to join you.  I can speak English and basic Thai.  What is the yoga place name, how does the class time table like and how much?

Thanks

Annie

Hi i would like to join. What is the yoga place name, how does the class time table like and how much?

Great!!!! :-)

It's in thonglor, sukhumvit 55, entrance between soi 13 and 15, the building is called Home place. Studio is divine yoga.
For yoga schedule changes every week, for dance timing is fixed (but there are 2-3 different choreographies taught depending on the weeks): 6:30 pm on Monday/Tuesday/Friday, 8:00 pm on Thursday and 3:00 pm on Saturday-Sunday. I join on Thursday and week-ends because I can't reach in time on the other days :-/
First trial session is 350 THB, then it is 550 THB, which is expensive so usually people take 1-2-3-6-12 months packages (packages are either based on number of sessions over a certain period or unlimited classes over a certain period). So you can try and check which one suits you if you enjoyed the classe :) Their website is divine-yoga.com and you can find videos on youtube as well :-)
We just began a new choreography this week, so you can check next week and in January we'll begin another one as we are finishing one soon. :)
On the schedule you can see the song progress: 1/3 is beginning, 2/3 is half song covered (still possible to join if you dance already), 3/3 would be too tough/boring because it's the end and you wouldn't know the choreography.
The teacher is an amazing choreographer and he teaches very clearly step by step (other students told me that other teachers in Bangkok are teaching very fast without any tips or explanations, and personally I didn't like their videos online so I didn't try ;) ). Class in English!
If you need any more details, tell me!
There is a show in January but it might be too difficult for new comers to join except if the new song is in the show :) You can always ask the master there!