Getting married here in phils then go to norway

Hello everyone.....  I'm chelle, I'm new here I hope you can help me.... me and my norwegian fiancee are planning to get married here in phils. next year can you please help us what to do? And after that he wants to bring me to norway to visit..... what to do? I really hope anyone can help me.... thank you in advance.....

Hi chelle,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that I moved your post on the Philippines forum for better visibility and interaction.

I am sure the members will provide you with useful information very soon.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

have your fiance produce the certificate of singleness, much better held the ceremony as a civil type, after the ceremony you then have to book for an appointment to the norwaygian embassy in manila for visit visa, you have to produce the ff:  marriage certificate, valid passport, nbi clearance, proof of relationship , like letters, pictures, emails, vouchers even statement of bank accounts are needed from your side, from your fiancees part he must also present a certificate of income tax, proof of address ,  either rented , mortgage or owned house in norway and of course his statement of bank account, you will also be required to secure a medical examination, medical insurance for both, you also have to show a confirmed return ticket from your side, you have to be patient s the whole process will toke you at least 1 to 2 months or more depending on how financially strong is your fiancee/husband...good luck...

your fiancee needs to get legal capacity to contract marriage from his embassy in philippines first as it is a manadatory requirement for a foreigner to marry a filipno in Philippines as per the constitution of philippines.....its all on google....just search...