Cheapest airline in China

Good Day,

I need to ask what is the cheapest airline company that caters domestic flights in china? I will need to travel from Nanba Sichuan to shanghai 4 times a week back and forth. Is there a travel agency who can book me for those flights that could give me a discount?

thank you for your replies.

The cheapest airline that I know of is Fallouttasky Air.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

The cheapest airline that I know of is Fallouttasky Air.

Thanks Hailey. By the way do you know any travel agency who can give me discount of air tickets. I need to fly from Sichuan area to Shenzhen every weekend roundtrip for the next 2 years.

Thanks for you for your reply.

you were not serious with this, were you?

Have you done an online search ?? Just put 'cheap airfares from...to...' and see what comes up.

Or ask at a couple of travel agents, tell them you will be travelling regularly and are looking for cheap fare.

Fallouttasky Air is no longer operating due to lack of aircraft.

stumpy wrote:

They finally realized the gravity of their situation.

stumpy wrote:

Have you done an online search ?? Just put 'cheap airfares from...to...' and see what comes up.

Or ask at a couple of travel agents, tell them you will be travelling regularly and are looking for cheap fare.

I did that. but they don't have cheaper rates than what they posted on their website. They don't give discounted rates for frequent flier. Do you know someone that does?

Thank you so much for your help.

Why the F#ck are you looking into this????

If this is business related then HR sould be the ones digging for the best rates for you!

If not... wait till you arrive in Chengdu... get a Chinese speaker ( an assistant perhaps ) to shop around on line or at local agencies... the prices within' China can be ridiculously low.

Either way don't waste your time while home in the Philippines...

Kris...

[moderated: no free ads please]

Kris N wrote:

Why the F#ck are you looking into this????

If this is business related then HR sould be the ones digging for the best rates for you!

If not... wait till you arrive in Chengdu... get a Chinese speaker ( an assistant perhaps ) to shop around on line or at local agencies... the prices within' China can be ridiculously low.

Either way don't waste your time while home in the Philippines...

Kris...

Hi Kris,

No this isn't a business trip. This is personal that's why I had to do this on my own.

I had to this earlier so I can avail the lower airfare, you know how airline ticket works. The earlier the cheaper. As much as possible I wanna get the flights booked before I get there.