Hi everyone!

My name is Naz Sen and I am from Tunisia . I would like to find an american corresponding to can speak about sports, cultures, books, movie or Game..... My dream is to go to America ^^!
I hope that with the website, I can find a friend who wants to speak with me- and if it's all is good, I hope that we can make an exchange between USA and Tunisia !!

I know about books and culture.  I used to know about movies.  I've never known anything about sports and the only game I know very well is Stratego.

Welcome, I'm sure you'll find many friends and lots of useful information here. You can find other Tunisians living in the US by visiting this link:

https://www.expat.com/en/nationalities/ … erica/usa/

Hello HaileyinHongKong :)
Thanks for your reply :D , i also know about culture and some books ( not a lot :p ) and i am big fan of movies also about games , Add to that i know alot about many other stuff .
I will be glad to friend with you and share all with you and getting to knowing each other well :)

Hello usmc_mv :)

Thank you for this link :)

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

the only game I know very well is Stratego.

Excellent international game, a notch below chess, but more deception is involved.