No iqama, 5 month salary pending, and company closing

Hello guys,

Myself and 21 others are having pretty big problem, they are

1. Our iqama expired and its around 6 months now, and our company gave us some transfer paper, which says they are currently transferring. They gave this on  November 5 of 2013.

2. We never got salary for around 5 months including present month.

3. And our sponsor saying they will renew they iqama soon and then they will give exit to us all.

4. But currently we heard that peoples who doesn't have iqama will be deported either they have transfer papers or not. Is this true means then we all are still illegal here with our transfer papers. The transfer paper has our iqama no, our transfer no, and our sponsor id and our name in company stamp paper/ letter pad,  and the date the transfer was done.

So, i need to know that, are we still illegal and if police caught us means we will be deported. And if that is yes means what will happen to our salary.

Because, this month they announced that they will closing the company soon. So, can my sponsor cheat us.

Please help us because other peoples are workers and some can't even read and our company sent us to city every once in a month so we don't have any body outside of this desert area.

Thank you.

Dear Brother..

1) if the transfer paper is authorized one with the government logo on it, then it is original document.. But pls. make sure what is written on it.. Have the paper translated..

2) Do not sign any papers without reading it clearly.. Some times in other language it may be written that you have forfeited your legal claims for exiting the country..

3)Since your Iqama had expired 6 months ago, sponsor has to first renew it to get an exit stamp..

4)If you are still holding valid documents even though your Iqama has gone for transfer, You are safe.. But then do not take a risk and stay at one place only.. work & home.. until your Iqama issue has been solved..

Why take a risk..

Hello again,

Thanks for your quick response.

1. In the papers it is written that our sponsor has been changed( which is our own company name ) but other than that we don't have iqama and also it is said in that document that they are renewing our iqama.

2. But my question is how long will it valid with this documents.

3. And also does the police still put us in jail or deport us.