Baby classes

Hi!

Where can I find baby classes/activities for my active 6 m.o? I am not looking for a daycare, but something that we can enjoy together and meet other moms and babies. Thanks in advance!

The British Consulate in Jeddah has a Mother and Baby group every Thursday morning for 2-3 hours.  All nationalities are allowed in.

Perhaps the British Consulate in Khobar has a similar group.  Call and ask them.

Another place where mother and baby groups gather is in large compounds.  Perhaps the Aramco or KFUPM compounds (or other large ones) have such groups.

Good luck!

hi, could you share if you know any day care for 3 year old in khobar or Dammam. I just recently moved to khobar..

Hello,

I remember one of my friends she used to took her 4 years old doughter to ballet class
The place as she describe it
In Khobar business gate the first tower

And there is a place or I think it's kids salon if you like to visit
One you can find it in Rashid boulevard ( ladies section ) and the other one in Fouad center called ( fivefifteen ) check thier instgram account  instagram.com/five2fifteen

thx Rahma. if you can pls share abt any good daycare/playgroup/preschool

M2ks
I will ask around for the best
But I think I saw one comment here about compounds offer daycare for expats. If I find it, I will PM you

thx.. I already found few.. u can also share if you got any..

Try Gymboree near silver tower it's good for mom and baby activities