Application failed checks

Hi there, I came here in bahrain holding a visit visa, i recently working in hongkong. Fortunately a got a job as a secretary in a construction company here in manama.. they applied for a working visa for me .. the immigration failed or reject my application. So i just want to ask what is the possible reason why it goes that way.. Please help im really bothered.. my visit visa will soon be expired on 8th of this december.

Hi Acel
Welcome to the Forum.
Work visa applications can get rejected for a number of reasons. We can only speculate as to what the reason could be. Its best that you ask your employer to check with the authorities.

Hope all goes well and your visa woes get sorted out.
Please do let us know how it goes.

Just saw your other post -

acel wrote:

I came here in Bahrain holding a visit visa and i currently find a job which they applied me a working visa.. LMRA approves already but when my application goes to immigration it says:"Application failed immigration checks".. What was the possible reason for that.. I need your help.. Thanks...

If the LMRA has approved your work permit, then your employer or their representatives should be able to sort out the matter with the immigration. It appears there may be an issue with your visit visa. This is something your employers could sort out hopefully.  Best wishes.

Hi thanks for your reply.. They told me to go to philippine embassy to ask them maybe i have an issue in our embassy.. i went there yesterday and they told me theres nothing issue between them and me.. That's why i am so confused what would be the possible reason. After all it was my first time to come here so i dont think that i got an issue in the immigration.. i told our company representative to plese go to the immigration to ask what is the reason why they rejected my visa and up to now he doesnt do anything except to just sit down inside his office.. I am really depressed i am running out of time..

So the only thing i have is to pray that for the last time my application will be accepted..

I too don't think your Embassy has anything to do with this issue. It is clearly an immigration problem that the visa guy at your company has to sort out with the proper authorities.

Don't let him sit on this and stress yourself out. Speak to some superior at work if you can and get them to push this guy to sort it out for you.

From what I know, this is probably a very simple matter that can be sorted out in a few hours at the immigration office.

Good luck.

Hi Acel, how are you now? Naayos ba ang problem mo before with immigration in Bahrain?

helo po.. hindi po eh..actually im about to exit na hinihintay q lang po ung approval ng imigration dahil overstay na po aq..

Hi acel,

It will be better if you can communicate only in english here, it will help the other members to understand and to participate. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team