New To Expat Blog

Hi all,

My name is Hessel and although I have registered for Expat.com last April already, I have never used my account until now.

I'm 25 and from the Netherlands, I have been working here since a bit longer than a year in the Food Engineering field. I'm enjoying my time in this awesome city doing a lot of fun stuff and making trips in Vietnam and South-East Asia.

I'm always open and easy to meet new people (local or foreigner) so if you would like to hang out after work, just let me know!

Welcome, enjoy meeting the folks here.

Welcome!
Hope you will get many acquaintances from here!

welcome!

i am also new here in Expat.com but i have been in this city for quite some time.

hey! Can we make friends? :)

Welkom, pull up a chair.

vampire186 wrote:

hey! Can we make friends?

Like J.F. Sebastian?

Welcome to Vietnam, enjoy ur time here ;)

Why don't you come to the music quiz at Decibel with me and some of my work mates next time it's on? It's really good fun, and only on once a month.
asialifemagazine.com/vietnam/whats-on-event/blind-test-music-trivia-decibel/

"[link under review]"

Is this *really* necessary?  It feel so .. nanny

The administrators first check out the website to see if it is legit or not.
Do not want any bugs getting into the system and potentially crashing the forum.

stumpy wrote:

The administrators first check out the website to see if it is legit or not.
Do not want any bugs getting into the system and potentially crashing the forum.

That's wrong.  It would be the user's machine affected, and the given reason for blocking  links has something to do with advertising.  I can see blocking spam.  This isn't that.

Hi ChrisFox,

for any forum-related question, I invite you to post in the "help us to improve the website" forum

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=11

thanks,

Julien

Thanks for the welcome all, received some warm invitations and am happy to catch up with you after my holiday next two weeks.

Welcome hessel,

We're all here to help you just gotta ask

charlie