Suzuki Hayate - For Sell

Here are the details info

Color : Black

System : This is 125 CC and completely automatic motorbike, so will be a great fit for anyone, will be much easier than riding a manual motorbike.

Condition : In super consideration, never got any issue with engine. I always took great care of my bike, I have updated to double durable puncture proof tire ( such as airblade / SH technology) ,

Appearance : looks nearly new.

Used Year :I bought this one brand new from SUZUKI shop. 2 + years used ( I took great care of it)

Motorbike parts : Everything original, I never had any issue. I always made a routine check up and change the mobil in every 2 months from SUZUKI center. So Engine in great condition.

Papers: I have all papers.

Note : I had never any problem with my bike, and had never need to took to shop for fixing anything. The engine is intact and everything original. The main problem when you buy 2nd hand bike from shop, they give a 3rd class bike with all Chinese parts replacement. But my one everything just intact and original.

Reason : I will go for 175+ CC bike :D

Price : Original price 28 millions. I can down 40% and 17M VND.SO this is a great deal for any buyer.

I have posted this in classified too.

here is the image : https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B25PDo5 … edit?pli=1

Contact me on phone : 0902928589
Email: niloy.cit1(at)gmail(dot)com

How many km's on the clock?
  When they changed the ' mobile ' every 2 months, what brand ' mobile ' did they replace it with?

That is about 20000KM

I always used Castrol :)

Thanks for reading details.