New friends maybe??...

Hello there,

I'm new here and come across it accidently while googling something else.

I'm interested in making new friends ;-)

-Fina-

Hello, welcome to expat-blog :) try pm to anyone here as this forum is pretty quiet. Or maybe i can be your friend too :D

Hey just arrived in Malaysia for about a month and also looking to meet new people/friends here.  Wonder if there's any social gatherings to meet alot of people in one night?

there is an expat mingle, i think u already knew about it. Wanna attend together?

Hello,

I just got my visa (finally) to come to KL!!! I will there next week... If there is any social gathering soon, I m in ;)

C u soon

JD

Missed the mingle because the site says it was full and discourages walk ins.  So I didn't bother going.  Maybe I'll try and catch next month's mingle.

How come there are so little of these events?  When I was in Shanghai there are usally at least 3 mixers/mingles every week!

Hello..my name is Rachael..

A very good day to all of you..

i always wanted to move out from malaysia..to explore other countries..work/lifestyle/culture..at the same times to broaden my mind..to change a little bit..life will be more rainbow...

Hi everyone !

Kindly do let me know if there is any gathering.

I am also interested to be there.

Cheers

Is there anyone interresting in going out tomorrow (saturday) night???

JD

Hi

I can be your friend,are you a local or foreigner?

check out the 21event posted by klexpat in the forum. I believe there is a gathering happening tonite.

Ok good. Get your clothes on and put on a nice pair of heels and head outside. smile and say hello. visit the park or go play a sport. You can fly a kite and have lunch under a tree. Later head to a bar or club or try a coffee shop.JW

Hi everybody,

I am writing you from Iran... . Just wanted to say good to all of you... ! At least you're happy enough to plan a gathering!!!:)

If anyone can help me find a job in Malaysia so that I can save 20,000 in 3 months please let me know... ! I am 27-8 - Single - Very good in typing - working with multi media programs such as PowerDirector - Masaging! -

Hi there, I am malaysian ... i can always be a good friend and guide for you all...

Afrikoko,new to malaysia will like one on one date with a free lady.

Afrikoko, Expat.com is everything but not a dating website !