Morning Yoga Meet Up Mont Choisy Beach

Hi all,

I am planning for an early Morning Yoga Meet Up at Mont Choisy Public Beach as from 05:00 to 06:15 twice or thrice a week as from the first month of December.

05:00 is ideal time to start as the air is still pure and highly oxygenated. In summer 05:00 is no more dark, the sun is here early. 

The issue is that am getting a bit lazy with my yoga practice, so by committing myself to a group and a fixed day and time, i will be able to overcome this problem.

I am not a yoga instructor but have knowledge of some postures & breathing techniques. It will be rather a sharing class than a one way traffic class.

Anyone can share what he knows about yoga, breathing techniques or pilate.

A group of minimum 5 will be great to start. Hope to see you soon.

Also we will create a small friendly community and make this world a better place to live.

Strength lies in Unity.

You may post here or inbox me. Waiting for you....

great idea. Won't come often but will surely come. Let me know the days ok

ok seapirate.... Will keep u informed or u may visit this thread often for updates.

Its a nice idea. i am interested.
For the beginners, kindly advice on what it takes to start such a healthy exercise.

Dave.

Thanks for the interest David, will keep u updated with this issue.

hi kevinson, i'm intrested in joining these sessions, so would u please let us know when it will start

Hi Sam, i have not forgotten u, just that i am busy...
For the yoga sessions as soon i get a minimum of 5 participants, i  will start.. For the time being u r the second one confirming participation, first one is David O.Chinedu. lets hope we get the team quickly... C ya.........

Hi all those interested...

Am still waiting for some more to join.... Whether new year approaching... I will maintain the sessions as soon as we get some more interested... Keep in touch....

Those who want to join, kindly contact me in my inbox. thx

will join!

thx ashmex... will keep u informed when we r starting...... ur name is being added to my list...