No Final Exist from KSA- New Job in UAE

Dear All,

My company is not giving me final exit, even though I have given them the notice period. Therefore I am going back on exit - rentry. I have got a job in UAE, my question is, will I face any trouble getting Visa/Work permit if I do not have final exit from Saudi. I don't care about ban here, as I do not plan to come back to saudi arab in near future. But I have offer from UAE and Qatar.

Please guide me. Can i get visa/workpermit in other G.C.C countries despite being banned in Saudi Arabia?

Iceman258 wrote:

Dear All,

My company is not giving me final exit, even though I have given them the notice period. Therefore I am going back on exit - rentry. I have got a job in UAE, my question is, will I face any trouble getting Visa/Work permit if I do not have final exit from Saudi. I don't care about ban here, as I do not plan to come back to saudi arab in near future. But I have offer from UAE and Qatar.

Please guide me. Can i get visa/workpermit in other G.C.C countries despite being banned in Saudi Arabia?

GCC countries had a plan in the books to cooperate in terms of bans and blacklists, but never came into practice yet. But for the visa processing I am not sure if you will face a problem since you have an uncancelled visa from KSA, since if you have a valid visa from UAE / Qatar normally KSA does not give visa. If same regulation does not apply then you can go ahead with no issues.

HRGuru wrote:
Iceman258 wrote:

Dear All,

GCC countries had a plan in the books to cooperate in terms of bans and blacklists, but never came into practice yet. But for the visa processing I am not sure if you will face a problem since you have an uncancelled visa from KSA, since if you have a valid visa from UAE / Qatar normally KSA does not give visa. If same regulation does not apply then you can go ahead with no issues.

Truelegend .. could you also please provide your feedback?

I agree with HRGuru.

UAE doesn't care if you have a non-cancelled KSA visa on your passport. Nor there is any such integration between these countries. Go ahead and all the best.

samahmed_1 wrote:

Truelegend ..

:blink:

Alliecat wrote:
samahmed_1 wrote:

Truelegend ..

He is (mistakenly) right. Any probs? :D

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
samahmed_1 wrote:

Truelegend ..

:dumbom:

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
samahmed_1 wrote:

Truelegend ..

hahaha .. sorry about that .. I always consider you advise as you give it with pure honesty. please accept this new cognomen from myside :)

samahmed_1 wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

hahaha .. sorry about that .. I always consider you advise as you give it with pure honesty. please accept this new cognomen from myside :)

Many thanks mate! Your compliments keep us alive :)

P.S.
Seeeee Allie! I told you :cool:

No problem ,, No issues at all..

Apply for a work visa with a broad chest.. !!

Also if you have a valid saudi license, take it along with you.. it will help you open a driving license file in UAE without much hassles..

All the best !!

What if i am going on final exit? can i still visit dubai?
How many days visa can i get? can it be extendable?

Thanks

If you are going on Final exit, then you can enter UAE on either a transit visa or apply for a visit visa before hand.. Visit visa duration are from 15 day and more..

[Moderated: send details in private pls]

Get a visa before you travel.. this makes your journey a bit more comfortable..

Hope this helps. !!

All The best !!!

atomicwarlord wrote:

If you are going on Final exit, then you can enter UAE on either a transit visa or apply for a visit visa before hand.. Visit visa duration are from 15 day and more..

[Moderated: send details in private pls]

Get a visa before you travel.. this makes your journey a bit more comfortable..

Hope this helps. !!

All The best !!!

Thank you. Please send details in pvt.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

I agree with HRGuru.

UAE doesn't care if you have a non-cancelled KSA visa on your passport. Nor there is any such integration between these countries. Go ahead and all the best.

What about bahrain or qatar?

atomicwarlord wrote:

No problem ,, No issues at all..

Apply for a work visa with a broad chest.. !!

Also if you have a valid saudi license, take it along with you.. it will help you open a driving license file in UAE without much hassles..

All the best !!

Thankyou buddy

I came from Saudi on vocation but I don't like to back I don't came final exit can I go back uae work visa

Hi..
Looking for information about exist re-entry visa..
1. i was in SAUDI ARBAI working as in Global Contract. at present in INDIA mate with Accident, not able to go back on Exit - Re-Entry VIsa.. now what is the best practice to resovle this issue for future..

(a).. what is the process to get NOC or is their any information which can helps me by giving some information to SAUDI Ambassy or India Ambassy..have tried to contact my Employer but unfortunately their is no response.. requesting please let me know what can be done in this case...

waiting for your reply..       thanks

Hello sir' mam I'm ritesh buden I want a job in U.A.E n I'm a fresher and I'm from india and I'm chirstian I need one awsome job in abroad...any type of job bt not so much badly job plz I want a job thank u

[Moderated: Avoid Copy/Paste on the forum.]

I want to exit plz help me

This is almost similar to my case.

I have a 2-year contract in KSA and after finishing that, there's is no new contract if i want to continue working with the company. i took vacation and have the re entry visa. I avail a salary loan equivalent to my supposed service award for that two years if should i file a final exit. This suppose to be paid on my return and continue working in the company.

When i was in our country PI, i undergone medical examination and the doctor advise me to rest for at least 3-months. I decided not to go back in KSA and I coordinated to my employer about this if it possible to have a remote clearance, request to compensate my loan against the supposed service award and committed that i have to pay if there will be a difference between these but no reply up to this time.

Can i apply to work in other GCC considering my issue mentioned above?

Your inputs and comment highly appreciated...

Dear All,

I am clear with all your comments, however for self satisfaction, could anyone reconfirm if I still have a valid iqama and i go on exit re-entry from saudi arabia and will I still be able to visit Dubai on Dubai work Visa and work there, I dont care about ban in Saudi Arabia for the short term as I will not visit Saudi in near future.

Any one can help me to find job in Dubai I want to move in Dubai but I don't have finil exit in Saudi Arabia. Can I still a find job in Dubai even am a banned here in Saudi Arabia. Plz help me.

Similar to the original topic of the thread, I may leave KSA on an exit reentry visa with the possibility of not returning depending on travel disruption due to the pandemic.

Originally, I asked for a 6month rental contract on an apartment, and now as I come to the end of that period, the landlord is claiming that the contract is in fact 12months and expects me to pay a lot of money.

In the next year or so, I hope to secure work in the UAE, Qatar or Bahrain. I do not wish for this all to impact me.

If I leave without a final exit in KSA, and do not pay the rent the landlord is claiming I owe, will I have trouble entering any of the other countries to work? Is the GCC agreement mentioned above now in effect?

Any advice would be appreciated

@atomicwarlord what about Qatar?

@TheLegendLeads what about Qatar, is there any issue applying for Qatar under these circumstances?

There will be no issue unless you have some case.
Especially, any fraud or loan case.